WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Friday 4 May 2012

Holy Crapola.

Finally, one i remember, although i'm not sure that's a good thing.

I'll put the picture first, just so you have to keep looking at it, and suffer just a little bit, because this one was agony.


I wish the discoloured water was because it had been there a long time, but alas.. it wasn't.

It began simply enough, normal strains and effort, but then i decided it was a better idea to really go for it and push it on home.

Bad idea, i blew bubbles with my ass, that just shouldn't happen. Ever.

So, just in case you're still unsure what occurred here, I pushed out a log, then splurted out a puddle. 

Wiping becomes a real challenge when you have to contend with the double threat of log clean-ups and a waterfall in one go. Especially when this happens at a mates house. Bargain toilet paper, like wiping with sandpaper, it completely destroyed me and my day. I needed a shower after, but that just wasn't happening with a long walk home standing in my way.

Asides all these negatives, it did make me feel better.

As far as direct quotes go, this is the first i've used in the blog, upon walking out the toilet the mate in question said...

"That stinks bad, ...real bad."


No comments:

Post a Comment