WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Snake 3D

Almost certainly the greatest poo I have ever done, I cannot express how happy I am with this...

It didn't start so easily though, as with many great things, it took perseverance. 

As you'll see in the picture, it had a couple of obstacles to overcome, the initial push was immense, and painful, like a chicken laying eggs, I forced out the two little blighters blocking the path of glory.

Then came the most beautiful and hilarious thing i've seen. I'm not sure how it happened, but with a lot of pushing, and a mysterious tightness, I forced out this 
A real life Brownaconda.
The smell was average, and the wipe, was also a breeze, it somehow managed to take it's tail and any other possessions with it. Leaving me with an easy job.

Bristol; Unidentifiable, but probably a 4, mixed with a 2.

Personal, 9.5... It would be a 10, but i don't think it's possible until i reach my death bed and look back on them all.


Snaaaaaake! 11/4/12

No comments:

Post a Comment