WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Tale of Two Shitties (Part 2)

Later that day....

I thought that was the end of it, a substantial amount to see me through the day, but my body had other plans, the earlier had hurt my belly after some reflection, and a good look through my memo's and after doing it i had felt better, so i was even more shocked at this event.


Thanks to my wonderful memo notes, i have the most valuable of information on this hindrance. 

I had terrible gas, causing severe discomfort, as I pushed through the gas pockets in the metaphorical cave that is my ass, I struck oil, literally and in keeping with the metaphor, it was tacky, sticky, and every other adjective you want to describe it as, if this happened at the beach, i'd be paying some serious clean-up fees and have a very guilty conscience as many sea-birds would have been coated in some serious grime. If you can make it out it's just lurking at the bottom of the pan.
  As i invested more time in mining, i knew it would became a serious case of getting a tap on the oil well, and burning it off, i could feel the squirts coming on. However, I pushed on through, as i wasn't leaving the job half done. I got a lean on, creating the perfect angle for me to produce even more mess, making a terrible smell even worse, and generally ruining my day, it didn't take much lean to spur the rest on. After drinking one too many pints of jail Ale the night before, i know never to make that mistake again, unless i'm keen on having a post named Fail Ale. To go with the post "Stale Ale".


It stank, so incredibly badly, like vomit. Which was nearly doubled in strength when i almost chundered from the top end.


All this gas and shit leaving my body left a huge cavity, I could really feel the void and couldn't really decide if this was a good thing or not, I'm just glad that this mess happened at home. It was less than fun.


It came with a tough wipe, a really tough wipe. It became a game of hit and miss, first wipe...chocolate. Nobody needs to deal with that, ever, it smeared, like Nutella on toast. Several wipes later, we can end this story. Close the book, and move on with our lives. Hopefully an experience not to be repeated, although the likelihood of this happening is slim, as i'm expecting to live on for many more years.


Bristol rating; 5-6


Personal rating; 3, it had nothing going for it.




10/4/12

No comments:

Post a Comment