WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Tuesday 27 March 2012

More Than I Bargained For...

I've been pretty lazy with my updates recently, but don't think i haven't been keeping track! The evidence is all there, i just have to dive to the back of the bowl to refresh my memory.


This one was rather average from what i recall, supposed to be a quick dump, turned out i dropped "The Borrowers" off at the pool.


Hefty Poo, lots of sausages, not much of a smell i think, amazingly.


It was a remarkably easy wipe as well, without spreading and creating cornrows of crap up my back. (You know what i'm talkin' 'bout!)


|That's a shit load...


Bristol Stool chart rating: Somewhere between 4 and 5. Not a problem poo.


My personal rating: 7, just for the sheer surprise of how much there was.


19/03/12


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment