WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Reluctance...

20/3/12


I remember this one, quite clearly, i suppose that's down to the memo i left on my phone, but even without it, this one takes me back.


I was just on my way out the door when this little treat hit me...or didn't, depending on how you look at it.


Struck with the rumblies, i made the decision to try my luck, to my regret, or maybe not! There were too many variables in deciding if this was a good thing or not.


Immediately as i sat down, nothing happened, and it was obvious there was going to be a  struggle here. As i began to push, the situation rapidly descended into anarchy. Agony, anguish, regret? 


Pretty tight boulder. Not easy to pass at all.


However, with such events, wiping is never an issue, if i remember rightly, there was nothing to clean up from this one!




Not enjoyable by any means, but this tale comes in two parts...


Bristol Stool chart rating: 1-2 Not quite rabbit droppings.


Personal rating: 2. Painful.


Look out for the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment