WARNING!


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS BLOG ISN'T FOR YOU... IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF FAECAL MATTER, AND HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS.

THAT IS ALL..

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Turning Japanese...

This one was a shocker, although i've been a tad lazy with my updates this weekend, i can't remember exact details about the suspect.

Jogging my memory with this terrible image..

Kanji? Hirigana? Nope...Poop.

I remember it started small, and as i was checking out facebook on the throne, time passed and apparently there was more to come, it wasn't particularly difficult to deal with. If i'm correct, it wasn't ripe, and could have done with a bit more brewing, but alas, my body had other plans.

The smell was average, and usual for me, mix of vegetables and petrol.

Wiping wasn't a challenge either, I think i'm finally getting there, 21 years and I'm confident in my abilities.

Bristol Stool chart rating; 4, the sheer amount made it fall apart on entry. 

My personal rating, 6 out of 10, didn't feel too great pushing it out, when it's not ripe it just shouldn't happen.

Poo happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment